Love Does Not Exclude Association — Stowarzyszenie Miłość Nie Wyklucza is a national non-governmental organization committed to introducing marriage equality in Poland. Our goal is to ensure the right to marry for all, regardless of their sexual orientation and gender identity.
- We believe that full equality means marriage equality for all.
- We believe that all families have the right to be happy, safe and respected.
- We believe that Love Does Not Exclude.
Who we are
Love Does Not Exclude was founded in 2009 (at first as an informal group) by a team of activists, volunteers and allies committed to securing full equality for LGBT+ persons, especially in terms of their right to marry. Based in Warsaw, we work on a national level, cooperating with several LGBT+ organizations as well as other groups, institutions and individuals who share our ideals of equality.
- To educate and to promote the idea of marriage equality in Poland
- To build a community of allies, public persons, non-governmental organizations and political parties supporting the right to marry for all
- To support and strengthen the LGBT+ community in Poland
- To gather knowledge and know-how
- To create legal tools for preparing the introduction of marriage equality law in Poland.
What we do
- Marriage Equality. Beginners’ Guide
- Continuous social campaign
We have been running a continuous social campaign for the right to marry since 2009. Our legal experts co-wrote the civil unions bills introduced to the Polish parliament in 2013.
- Social media
We reach a community of more than 30 thousand followers via social media. We run one of the most visible fanpages addressing LGBT+ issues in Poland. We react, inform and engage.